hi5 Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Jesus christ / Comments

} -->

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Valentine's
February "This is just to tell that the world
means nothing without you.
Because you mean so much to me,
Today & everyday, this valentine's greeting
bring more love than words can say.
February 2006 the 1st date with my fiance Jeselou,
Valentine's day comes but once a year,
but my love for him will last through the years.
Now another year February 2008 a 4th date.
I remember the month of february
the promise we made, to be faithful
to each other regardless of our age.
This Valentine's Day reiterates
the words I always would like to say
"I LOVE YOU B''

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ water world

@ water world

jeandy @ water world

jeandy @ water world

Followers

About Me

My photo
P-8 Compostela ComVal Prov., Philippines
I am friendly,loving,caring,& pls.... know me better.