hi5 Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Jesus christ / Comments

} -->

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Autobiography

If I am asked who am I, I am confronted w/a mystery, the mystery of life. But if I will expose my nakedness as a person to you, you may not like me, but it is all that I have a courage to confide it to you.

In a peaceful town of Compostela lived a newly wed couple named EDUARDO BISNAR & MARIA GINA CABALLERO. On November 30,1987 when the breath of an evening pest & the mystery of darkness echoed in solitude, a baby girl was born. The cry echoed & makes a harmonious combination of the noise of the rusting broke & the audible sound of the wind, the cry represents life, alive but innocent to the kind of future waits for her.The baby girl was baptized @ Compostela Catholic Church on April 17,1988, in the name of JEANDY GRACE CABALLERO BISNAR.


At the age of 12 I finish my Elementary @ Compostela Christian School last March 28,2001. I finish my High School life @ Compostela National High School April 17,2005 @
the age of 16. June 13,2005 I am taking up HRM @ Legacy College Of Compostela. I finish my study for 2 years course last March 28,2007.


I have a lot's of work experience.


May - June 2005 work @ Panadero sa Compostela.

December 23-January 2007 work @ Apo View Hotel " The Dawon Korean Restaurant"
April - May 2007 @ Imperial Appliance Plaza " Acct. Dept. "Premium In charge"
June - November 2007 @ Imperial "Promodizer" JVC Company"
November - February 2008 @ Imperial "Promodizer" G.E Company"

At present I am taking up BSBA (Bachelor of Science Business Administration.
Major Financial Management @ Legacy College Of Compostela.


I am happy for what I have now.

God Bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ water world

@ water world

jeandy @ water world

jeandy @ water world

Followers

About Me

My photo
P-8 Compostela ComVal Prov., Philippines
I am friendly,loving,caring,& pls.... know me better.