hi5 Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Jesus christ / Comments

} -->

Monday, March 9, 2009

08 March 09
Educational Trip @ Davao City

4a.m wake up darling!!!!!!!Good morning!
5a.m travel going to Davao City. 9:45a.m @ Malagos Garden a nice Bird Show! a lots of animals friend,Picturials Say Cheese!(=,=)
After the show 11:30 a.m Lunch Time, 12:10 noon travel going to Crocodile Park!
1 p.m watch the "Butterfly Show", 2:30p.m @ Crocodile park, Oh! my God, a big snake....a big big crocodile, a lots of little crocodile,a nice park to everybody Picturials........@ 3p.m watch the "Tribong Dabawenyo"....dance .....dance..... 4p.m Exit from Crocodile Park .....4:20 p.m @ NCCC Mall , Window Shopping.
5:30p.m Exit..... From Davao City......Thank's God for having a successful Field Trip ,I enjoy the company of my classmates.



Happy Field Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ water world

@ water world

jeandy @ water world

jeandy @ water world

Followers

About Me

My photo
P-8 Compostela ComVal Prov., Philippines
I am friendly,loving,caring,& pls.... know me better.