hi5 Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Jesus christ / Comments

} -->

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine’s Day
February 14, 2009


Valentine’s day is a very special day!

This is the time to show how much we love our love one. We have a date anytime, any day, any month & any year . But Valentine’s day once a year to show the feelings, express our love & care to our boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, husband, wife & ect…
Since February 14,2006 we have a date of my boyfriend Jeselou. Now this is the 3rd date & I am happy with the company of my fiancé.

This special valentines greeting is for someone dearest to me, & that “someone” is no one else my one & only love Jeselou.


Happy Valentines to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ water world

@ water world

jeandy @ water world

jeandy @ water world

Followers

About Me

My photo
P-8 Compostela ComVal Prov., Philippines
I am friendly,loving,caring,& pls.... know me better.